How to install an APK file from your computer
- Download and save the APK file.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security> and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Connect desired Android device to your computer
- You will be prompted to charge your phone of connect it as a media device.
- Choose Media Device
- Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install
How to install an APK file from your Android device
- Once your browser is open on your Android tablet or phone, locate the download button for the APK and tap it.
- You should be able to see the file downloading on the top bar of your device.
Android 8.0 Oreo